- Coir is ground coconut fiber. It is the most desirable bedding material because it retains moisture and improves the quality of the worm castings that go into your garden.
- Pumice is a lightweight, porous, volcanic rock which provides excellent aeration and drainage for your vermicomposter.
- Glacial Rock Dust provides grit and help correct pH levels. Glacial Rock Dust feeds the microbes that feed the worms and help plants take up minerals otherwise not available.
- 4 – 2 cup packages of pumice
- 4 – 8 ounce jars of mineral rock dust
- 4 – 250g bricks of coconut coir